JumboMax Tour Series Golf Grips Black & Green XL Extra Large Size - Set of 10. If I’d had JumboMax Grips on my wedges 10 or 12 years ago, I would have made millions on the Champions Tour. Over $120.00 - apply Price filter. The JumboMax Grip was designed with computer and laboratory technologies and has been studied extensively on golf ranges and courses with golfers of varying skill levels including low, intermediate and high handicap players. In fact, even the JumboMax "SMALL" is 1/4" larger than most oversize grips! Ive had Jumbomax grips for almost a month now. I like to use the Xtra large and the tour series is fairly new to me . With the JumboMax grip, and the extra control I had kept the club pretty much square and the shots didn't go as far, but they still went straight. These grips also give you the chance to use the famous ten-finger/baseball grip. In the wedge test, accuracy improved an amazing 22.8%. Decreases grip tension. In addition, the larger grip allows for a lighter grip, reducing tension, which decreases pain and exhaustion in your hands and arms, both during and after the round. The Tour Series takes JumboMax Grips game-improving performance to a whole new level. The future of golf grips. The grips are made with shock absorbing qualities that deaden the vibration of the club as it makes contact with the ball and strikes the ground. They seem to wear well, and they grip well in hot, humid weather. JumboMax Grips simply fit your hands better for increased distance, better accuracy and more solid ball striking. Holding my golf driver grip in my hand and thinking to change this old age grip. The reason being every one overlooks these grips, they think … Best Golf grips for drivers (Don’t be slippery) Read More » JumboMax Grips simply fit your hands better for increased distance, better accuracy and more solid ball striking. JumboMax Set of 13 Tour Series Grips - Black with Lime Green Trim. I had a Golf Pride Jumbo on my previous driver and liked the extra thickness it provided. They're causing many golfers to fundamentally change how they think about the purpose of the grip on their golf clubs. I purchased a set of the original wraps in Medium off the bay. Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD. With the JumboMax Grip on their driver, testers gained an average of ten yards more carry. After years of playing golf, I’ve had arthritis issues with my fingers, hands, wrists, and elbows. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! JumboMax grips are the USGA conforming, super-oversized grips that fit your hands better for increased power and more solid ball striking. Makes you feel very confident on your driver. In head-to-head testing by GolfTest USA, JumboMax golf grips beat standard golf grips in driver distance, club head speed, ball speed and smash factor. With a JumboMax Grip on their driver, testers gained an average for 10 yards more carry. The Super Oversized Wrap Grip is the USGA-conforming, super-oversized grip that fits your hands better for a secure, tension-free grip that provides increased club head speed and improved accuracy. Our selection of oversize golf grips here at ValueGolf.com includes the controversial but insanely popular JumboMax line. Our patented design and larger diameter provides a superior “Finger-Palm™ grip” that is … I was searching the internet and ask my golf friends about the best golf grips for drivers. Lack of control by pinkie is likely to change the entire swing… thats a bad thing. JumboMax Grips are larger than any regular oversize/jumbo grips? FAST 'N FREE. JumboMax Golf- Wrap Series Extra Large Grip. Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. If grip diameter is too large relative to size and strength of pinkie will change control and power (parametric acceleration) of the golf club. Find great deals on eBay for jumbo golf driver hippo woods. Those big fat grips down in the bag cause the trouble. For more information about JumboMax Golf Grips, visit www.JumboMax.com. I have a Jumbomax Tour Series that I installed on my back-up G400 Max. I haven't bought any Jumbomax grips as yet, but play occasionally with a guy in the Brisbane Vets that swears by them. One additional consideration is that the Jumbomax grips weigh a lot. I use a larger grip (Golf Pride +4) on my driver. Ball - truvis . JumboMax also has a couple of stylish putter grips you can get as well. Our new grip fitting tool makes it easier than ever to find your perfect size. DID YOU KNOW? He let me use his driver a couple times and it seemed to eliminate excessive hook and draw. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce . We also carry oversize grips by Lamkin, PURE, Golf Pride, and Winn. When I put a good swing on the driver with the JumboMax grip it was a more straight flight than a standard size. Putter - 33" 3 deg loft 70 lie, lrg slight line slightly toe hang . 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. The JumboMax STR8 Tech Non-Tapered Grip combines legendary JumboMax game-improvement with a non-tapered profile to maximize lower hand feel and face angle awareness. Wonder why oversize golf grips improve your game? $13.97 $ 13. While visiting the PGA Merchandise show in Orlando, Florida, I had stopped by JumboMax’s vendor tent and decided to try out their product. I hit the driver spectacularly and hit the dead center of 13 of 14 fairways. Overall, the JumboMax grips are game changers. These "JUMBO" oversize grips help players achieve more control, with reduced grip pressure for better accuracy and stability. Golf National in Sumner (Qld) are the Aussie Distributors I think. And leading the crowd of converts to oversize technology is golf phenom Bryson DeChambeau. Cart $13.99 I … 29 minutes ago. $125.99. Then came along JumboMax grips and saved the day ! JumboMax Grips have made golf fun again. Get the best deals for jumbomax golf grips at eBay.com. Get it as soon as Thu, Nov 19. I am killing the ball. Using JumboMax Grips I’ve had no pain at all. I used the large Jumbomax grips for about a year. Try JumboMax Grips for yourself. I am however using Oversize Grips on my Drivers at present, to see if there is any obvious benefit. Buy JumboMax golf grips here. It seems to help me keep my hands a bit quieter and lighter grip … Voice makes only a slight return, John From Jumbo MAX is a great guy and fierce about golf grips. These are are also fairly thick and feel solid. 97. Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg ACCRA tour Z GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed . I had been debating purchasing a JumboMax grip for my driver to try out for a couple months now. I have been thinking about going back to the Jumbomax grips … Check out the solid jumbo wrap grips from PURE, or the ever-popular contenders in Lamkin’s Crossline series. They threw off my clubs' swing weight dramatically. JumboMax Golf Grips are jumbo oversize club grips. I was a skeptic myself until the inventor, Mike Kachlik, took me to the driving range and let me try them firsthand. Explains why many top PGA golfers with large hands and fingers use(d) undersize grips. For 2016, JumboMax is introducing a totally new line of grips: the JumboMax Tour Series . With a JumboMax Grip on their driver, testers gained an average for 10 yards more carry. Our patented design and larger diameter provides a superior “Finger-Palm™ grip” that is … Jumbomax Large Black Grip kit - 13 grips, clamp, solvent, tape, towel JumboMax Grips can quickly and dramatically improve the way golfers of all abilities play the … In … ! Seriously, this was not an easy thing as most of them were clueless. Since the grips are so thick, why not wrap all your fingers around it and take a whack? Ive played them with a glove and barehand, and they have remained tacky with no … For some reason, the larger grip has … Not quite as long as my Callaway Epic but really solid feeling. 4.7 out of 5 stars 69. Under $80.00 - apply Price filter. 80. In the wedge test, accuracy improved an amazing 22.8%. Brand New. Save this search. In head-to-head testing, JumboMax outperformed standard grips in nearly every category, from club head speed, to smash factor, to driver carry distance and wedge accuracy! Usually my round goes where ever my driver takes it. The Tour Series takes JumboMax Grips game-improving performance to a whole new level. $80.00 to $120.00 - apply Price filter. In the wedge test, accuracy improved an amazing 22.8%. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. The jumbo grip I went to weighs the same as a regular grip- … The irons were not quite as solid. Now that I've got JumboMax grips on my clubs, and a giant superstroke grip on my putter, my clubs get in a bind in my taylormade stand bag. JumboMax grips are the USGA conforming, super-oversized grips that fit your hands better for increased power and more solid ball striking. The jury is still considering that one. The Finger-Palm technology allows for the larger grip to be placed in the sweet spot of your hand, making it a comfortable feel while allowing for a more fluid, powerful swing. The golf world is in a tumult over JumboMax, the revolutionary super-oversized golf grip that’s causing many golfers to change their fundamental understanding of a grip’s purpose on their clubs. Other options New from $162.00. I just changed to a Lamkin Perma Wrap midsize grip on my driver before the last round I played which was on Fathers Day. I bought a jumbomax size large for my driver after playing in a celebrity golf tournament with spokesman and NFL player Don Nottingham. Waiting impatiently to try it out on my driver as soon as the golf season starts . The JMX UltraLite Series are a breakthrough in golf grip technology offering the same stability and control of the patented JumboMax grips at around half the weight. What a difference!!! I ordered a set of Jumbomax Ultralites and installed them on my p790 irons this morning. I switched to a different jumbo grip, but one that is much smaller than the Jumbomax. I still have them on a couple of practice clubs. $171.80 $ 171. JumboMax Grips feature Finger-Palm Price. I highly recommend the JumboMax grips for any body who has a grip problem OR NOT a problem !! With a JumboMax Grip on their driver, testers gained an average for 10 yards more carry. Developed with input and real-world testing by some of the world's best instructors and tour professionals. I am a tall guy (6'5") with average size hands for my height, so normal sized grips, and even midsize, just feel very skinny to …
2020 jumbomax grip on driver