Location, staff, breakfast, ambience - all excellent!! Attentive staff. Motel One features free Wi-Fi, designer rooms and a trendy lounge offering 24-hour drinks and snacks. It offers free WiFi in all areas, as well as modern rooms with a flat-screen TV. “ Mercure Hotel Muenchen City Center is right in the city centre it was a very nice hotel the staff friendly and helpful the room and bar great restaurant very nice the night manager was very pleasant we were please... ” Breakfast included. And I panicked ! Beyond is now my #1hotel. This hotel is located at the Sendlinger Tor Gate in Munich’s Old Town. Really recommended for your trip to Munich. 2 min walk to sedlinger Tor U-Bahn station. For a lazy traveler, ME! Room was just enough for my stay. Sowohl Geschäfts- als auch Freizeitreisende genießen einen angenehmen Aufenthalt in zentraler Lage und gemütlicher Atmosphäre. Nice / contemporary design, very friendly staff who gave us a warm welcome and offered us free breakfast and sparkling wine to celebrate their opening. This non-smoking, 4-star hotel in central Munich is just 300 metres from Munich Train Station. This hotel lies in a side street, just 50 metres from Munich Central Station. Have I mentioned the staff? Booking.com™. Very cosy bar. When I first arrive at BEYOND by Geisel, I was surprised the entrance looks like my apt in New York! Well set in Munich, 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian provides air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. With some well spent euros, boom I’m upgraded to a junior suite with tremendous view of the famous Marienplatz, facing the city hall !! Great location, only 5-7 min walk to Marienplatz. A 5-minute walk from Munich Main Station and Königsplatz Square, this classic-style hotel offers excellent transport links. 2 min walk to sedlinger Tor U-Bahn station. Arthotel Munich is a 3-star superior hotel, 5 walking minutes from Munich Central Station and the Oktoberfest site. We speak English and 43 other languages. It offers free WiFi in all areas, as well as modern rooms with a flat-screen TV. Very clean, very central, nice design, very polite personnel, great utilities. Very good location as well. The decoration and facilities are modern style which are very functional . Great location, 3 mins walking to Munich center station. Located in Munich and with Karlsplatz (Stachus) reachable within 1.2 km, mk | hotel münchen city provides express check-in and check-out, allergy-free rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi throughout the... Buddy Hotel offers centrally-located accommodations in Munich. . Choose your currency. Holiday Inn® Munich - City Centre hotel is a 5-minute S-Bahn ride from main square Marienplatz in the heart of the Old Town. !beyond it’s not just about beautiful design one of its Top FEATURE is room service is served 24 hours, so if you’re seriously jet lag, wake up ANY hours Have breakfast served! Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Even for Beverages, water, sparkling water ,soda, juice, Coffee, alcohol selection from beer, to very very good year Single maltScotch The choice went on!So you just ordere food and drink that you desire , they would be sen to your room or your prefer dining area Entirely free of charge!Basically it’s like going to your own insanely upgradedkitchen grab a bite grab bottles of water,coke..etc Bring it back to your room and Bon appétit! Overall a great experience. At Centro Hotel Mondial every room has a modern bathroom. Jedermann Hotel. This hotel is a 5-minute walk from Munich Main Station and from the Stachus pedestrian shopping area. A 5-minute walk from Munich Main Station and Königsplatz Square, this classic-style hotel offers excellent transport links. Now the best feature: Beyond’s STAFF The Courteous and attentive always making SURE you had everything you need ! I Must have saved over €300!! I booked a Normal Double Room yet When I request to have a bathtub in the room The staff immediately found me one ! The price was very fair. Cocoon hotels in Munich city center are the solution! No problems. Its great location in the city centre and its personalised service make it the ideal option for your visit to Munich. This hotel lies in a side street, just 164 feet from Munich Central Station. Short distances, a perfect city centre … Would definately stay there again. Book now & save with no cancellation fee. Hotels in der Nähe von Marienplatz, München: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 19.005 bewertungen von reisenden, 57.395 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für 797 hotels Hotels in München. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Super friendly, helpful and just welcoming. . Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Munich City Centre – 135 hotels and places to stay, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Excellent breakfast. Cancel free on most hotels. Well set in Munich, 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian provides air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness center. I have specially thank Dennis and Corby they went out their way to sort out problems I had with FCBBVB match! Hotel Metropol by Maier Privathotels stands in a quiet side road, a 5-minute walk from Munich Central Station. See you soon! Situated in Munich and with Karlsplatz (Stachus) reachable within 1.3 km, Cocoon Hauptbahnhof features a bar, allergy-free rooms, free WiFi throughout the property and a garden. It made me feel I’m at a Superbly designed and decorated of my dream apartment!! Booking.com™. Flying to: • Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl. Polite and helpfull staff. Very cosy bar. Super close to the central station and to the city center. I guess I need to find an excuse to come again ... beautifully quirky hotel, cool rooms, a really small but cozy sauna (obviously without pictures ...) and the whole thing crowned by a beautiful lunch with Humus and some pita bread. Guests are allowed to bring their pets. A large indoor pool with panoramic rooftop views of Munich, an international restaurant and air-conditioned rooms are offered at this hotel. Even for Beverages, water, sparkling water ,soda, juice, Coffee, alcohol selection from beer, to very very good year Single maltScotch The choice went on!So you just ordere food and drink that you desire , they would be sen to your room or your prefer dining area Entirely free of charge!Basically it’s like going to your own insanely upgradedkitchen grab a bite grab bottles of water,coke..etc Bring it back to your room and Bon appétit! After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Travelers love the Munich City Centre neighborhood for its top museums, popular art scene, and major shopping area. Location is the best part just across the street from central station. I guess I need to find an excuse to come again ... beautifully quirky hotel, cool rooms, a really small but cozy sauna (obviously without pictures ...) and the whole thing crowned by a beautiful lunch with Humus and some pita bread. Excellent breakfast. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Would definately stay there again. !beyond it’s not just about beautiful design one of its Top FEATURE is room service is served 24 hours, so if you’re seriously jet lag, wake up ANY hours Have breakfast served! Welcome to Munich's design hotel with the best price-performance ratio ever. See you soon! Access to the sauna and gym is also free. Parking height restrictions apply. When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. Very good location as well. The double floor boutique hotel and the staff instantly made me feel Serenity and comfort! Location, staff, breakfast, ambience - all excellent!! Hotel Wallis offers free WiFi, a large breakfast buffet and rooms with flat-screen TVs. Overall a great experience. You can look forward to modern rooms, free Wi-Fi and a breakfast buffet every morning. I travel to Munich A lot and can honestly say that Charles Hotel and Beyond by Gizele are hands down two best hotel in this town! It is a 6-minute walk from Munich Central Station and a 15-minute walk from Marienplatz. Located in Munich and with Karlsplatz (Stachus) reachable within 0.8 mi, Cocoon Hauptbahnhof features a bar, allergy-free rooms, free WiFi throughout the property and a garden. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. When I first arrive at BEYOND by Geisel, I was surprised the entrance looks like my apt in New York! It offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms. Error: Room was just enough for my stay. Hotel Wallis offers free WiFi, a large breakfast buffet and rooms with flat-screen TVs. Now the best feature: Beyond’s STAFF The Courteous and attentive always making SURE you had everything you need ! Attentive staff. It is a 6-minute walk from Munich Central Station and a 15-minute walk from Marienplatz. Breakfast is great. Modern and tastefull design and decorations. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Preise ansehen . I booked a Normal Double Room yet When I request to have a bathtub in the room The staff immediately found me one ! The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Great staffs who are very friendly and gives advises when check-in. Offering elegant rooms, broadband internet access, and varied breakfast buffets, this hotel is just a 3-minute walk from the Oktoberfest site and a 10-minute walk from Munich Train Station. 2 min walk to sedlinger Tor U-Bahn station. Your current currency is Polish zloty, Choose your language. Polite and helpfull staff. The adorable kitchen serve up the most delicious food, such as Flammkuchen , Kinda like raw beef with out Circle splash full of Spinach, A little mayo on top and the thin thin pizza crusty on the bottom! When I first arrive at BEYOND by Geisel, I was surprised the entrance looks like my apt in New York! H+ Hotel München offers free WiFi and modern rooms with air conditioning. 2.546 Bewertungen. The decoration and facilities are modern style which are very functional . Unser Premier Inn Hotel München City (Zentrum) liegt nur einen Katzensprung von den besten Attraktionen der bayerischen Metropole entfernt. Preise ansehen . The staffs are helpful and very friendly. Hotel in Ludwigsvorstadt, Munich – Highly rated location Hotel Metropol by Maier Privathotels stands in a quiet side road, a 5-minute walk from Munich Central Station. Modern and tastefull design and decorations. Alfa Munchen Munich; Alfa City Centre Hotel; Policies. Great value for the money, wonderful breakfast. Our Centro Hotel Mondial welcomes you to the centre of Munich, only 50 m from the Sendlinger Tor underground station. Mercure Hotel München City Center. The staffs are helpful and very friendly. And shockingly all the food served are Completely free no extra charges at all! Unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi. Beyond is now my #1hotel. Hotel staff, spa, food, interior and atmosphere. 1242370|3,1245980,1238620|1,1133410,1242370|1,1219950,1238620,1246790,1226490,1242370. Highly Recommend, Everything they do exceeds expectations always! This will be my new go-to hotel in Munich! Offering stylish interior design, modern spa facilities, and soundproofed rooms with striking glass bathrooms, this elegant hotel stands directly beside Munich Central Station. Water in shower and sink hot. No problems. I have specially thank Dennis and Corby they went out their way to sort out problems I had with FCBBVB match! ! needless to say I fell in love with the room!!! Super friendly, helpful and just welcoming. Good place, clean, staff friendly, good location. And shockingly all the food served are Completely free no extra charges at all! Great brewpub downstairs. Our family-friendly and pet-friendly hotel offers a 24-hour gym, spacious connecting rooms and a one-bedroom suite with a separate living area. Location is the best part just across the street from central station. Great value for the money, wonderful breakfast. Located in Munich and with Karlsplatz (Stachus) reachable within 0.7 mi, mk | hotel münchen city provides express check-in and check-out, allergy-free rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi throughout the... See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Great location, only 5-7 min walk to Marienplatz. Munich Airport is a direct S-Bahn train ride away. Please check for travel restrictions. Hotel staff, spa, food, interior and atmosphere. Very comfortable bedding and pillows; good desk to work from; good sized bathroom; good shower... Everything was superb. It was so delicious I think that’s all that order, Wish with rich pumpkin soups and some salad! It offers traditional Bavarian food, spacious rooms. Thanks! A large indoor pool with panoramic rooftop views of Munich, an international restaurant and air-conditioned rooms are offered at this hotel. However when I arrived at this private, personal Boutique hotel, I was blown away! BEYOND by Geisel is a residence in front of Munich Town Hall. Located in Munich, 500 metres from Bavarian National Museum, Unsöld's Factory Hotel provides accommodation with a bar and private parking. Many of Munich's tourist attractions are in close proximity to the station, which is also the ideal starting point for excursions to the area around Munich thanks to good transport links. Very comfortable bedding and pillows; good desk to work from; good sized bathroom; good shower... Extensively renovated in 2017, this 5-star hotel is an historic building offering modern interior design and free Wi-Fi, just 100 metres from Munich Main Station. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Located in Munich, 1640 feet from Bavarian National Museum, Unsöld's Factory Hotel provides accommodations with a bar and private parking. Unser Premier Inn Hotel München City (Zentrum) liegt nur einen Katzensprung von den besten Attraktionen der bayerischen Metropole entfernt. … Hotel Stadt Rosenheim (100% Weiterempfehlung) liegt direkt gegenüber vom Ostbahnhof im Viertel Haidhausen. I travel to Munich A lot and can honestly say that Charles Hotel and Beyond by Gizele are hands down two best hotel in this town! everything is perfect. I travel to Munich A lot and can honestly say that Charles Hotel and Beyond by Gizele are hands down two best hotel in this town! See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Nice / contemporary design, very friendly staff who gave us a warm welcome and offered us free breakfast and sparkling wine to celebrate their opening. We stayed in a "double room" which was very spacious same as the bathroom. This nonsmoking, 4-star hotel in central Munich is just 984 feet from Munich Train Station. Just 300 metres from Munich Central Station and the Oktoberfest site, this aparthotel offers modern apartments with free WiFi, a 24-hour reception and a fitness centre. Hotel in Altstadt - Lehel, Munich Located in Munich, 1640 feet from Bavarian National Museum, Unsöld's Factory Hotel provides accommodations with a bar and private parking. !beyond it’s not just about beautiful design one of its Top FEATURE is room service is served 24 hours, so if you’re seriously jet lag, wake up ANY hours Have breakfast served! Very cosy bar. Hotel Mirabell by Maier Privathotels is within comfortable walking distance of Munich's main train station, Stachus square and the Oktoberfest grounds. The hotel concept combines lean services and smart technologies. Munich City Centre is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Munich. Travel may be permitted only for certain purposes and in particular, touristic travel may not be allowed. Highly Recommend, Everything they do exceeds expectations always! Location, staff, breakfast, ambience - all excellent!! I Must have saved over €300!! Super close to the central station and to the city center. Hotel Munich City Ihr modernes Stadthotel direkt an der Theresienwiese/ Oktoberfest Unser Team freut sich, Sie in unserem Hotel begrüßen zu dürfen. Room was just enough for my stay. The decoration and facilities are modern style which are very functional . I Must have saved over €300!! Have I mentioned the staff? Great location, 3 mins walking to Munich center station. Nr. Motel One features free Wi-Fi, design rooms and a trendy lounge offering 24-hour drinks and snacks. Location is the best part just across the street from central station. Have I mentioned the staff? It was my 3rd stay at the hotel in the past 4 years. Location is the best part just across the street from central station. The hotel concept combines lean services and smart technologies. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Now the best feature: Beyond’s STAFF The Courteous and attentive always making SURE you had everything you need ! Hotel marc münchen (97% Weiterempfehlung) ist ein Designhotel und liegt in Laufabstand vom Zentrum und Hauptbahnhof. Der Hauptbahnhof liegt 5 Gehminuten entfernt, die Sehenswürdigkeiten wie Theresienwiese (Oktoberfest), das Deutsche Theater oder das Rathaus auf dem Marienplatz sind mit Trambahn oder U-Bahn gut zu erreichen. Just a 10-minute walk from Munich Train Station and the Theresienwiese Oktoberfest site, this hotel offers rich breakfast buffets and modern rooms. Breakfast is great. Everything was superb. Modern and tastefull design and decorations. Modern and tastefull design and decorations. Very friendly staff.... Great location next to the hauptbahnhof (main train station).. Just 300 metres from Munich Central Station, this hotel offers rooms with free Sky channels and a rich breakfast buffet. The adorable kitchen serve up the most delicious food, such as Flammkuchen , Kinda like raw beef with out Circle splash full of Spinach, A little mayo on top and the thin thin pizza crusty on the bottom! 1245980,1238620|1,1242370|3,1242370,1219950,1238620,1133410,1246790,1242370|1,1226490,1206800. It was so delicious I think that’s all that order, Wish with rich pumpkin soups and some salad! It was so delicious I think that’s all that order, Wish with rich pumpkin soups and some salad! Very friendly staff.... Great location next to the hauptbahnhof (main train station).. Hotel Prasident serves an outstanding breakfast. Im Herzen der bayrischen Metropole empfängt es alle Besucher in modernen und günstigen Zimmern mit einem ganz besonderen Flair. Great brewpub downstairs. Hotel Prasident serves an outstanding breakfast. Employees, breakfast and the hotel atmosphere. For a lazy traveler, ME! Nice / contemporary design, very friendly staff who gave us a warm welcome and offered us free breakfast and sparkling wine to celebrate their opening. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. This hotel is a 5-minute walk from Munich Main Station and from the Stachus pedestrian shopping area. Great brewpub downstairs. ! needless to say I fell in love with the room!!! It was my 3rd stay at the hotel in the past 4 years. info.muenchencity@leonardo-hotels.com Das Leonardo Hotel München City Center begrüßt Sie im Herzen von München, nur 30 m vom Hauptbahnhof entfernt. Very comfortable bedding and pillows; good desk to work from; good sized bathroom; good shower... Extensively renovated in 2017, this 5-star hotel is an historic building offering modern interior design and free Wi-Fi, just 328 feet from Munich Main Station. This hotel offers free WiFi and soundproofed rooms with air conditioning near Munich's main train station and just 0.8 mi from the Marienplatz square. It was so delicious I think that’s all that order, Wish with rich pumpkin soups and some salad! Great value for the money, wonderful breakfast. And shockingly all the food served are Completely free no extra charges at all! This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Das 3-Sterne Hotel Maria Munich liegt im Zentrum von München.
2020 hotels in munich city centre