Compare top models from AKASO Philippines such as the Mini Spy Camera Wireless Wifi Ip Home Security Hd 1080P Dvr Night Vision Remote, and Dragon Touch Digital Picture Frame WiFi 10 inch IPS Touch Screen HD Display 16GB Storage Auto-Rotate Share Photos via App Email Cloud - Classic 10 Black. Great mic, would be better with a 3.5mm Jack though. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. You will however not be able to use the touch screen once your camera is housed in a waterproof casing. 6. The following time intervals are provided; 3 Sec (default setting), 5 Sec, 10 Sec, and 30 Seconds. I always use this mode when taking photos of myself doing some nice poses outdoors with friends. H.265 is a more recent video codec and it offers better conversion and compression resulting in smaller sized high-quality video files. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 3 Photos/5 Photos/10 Photos/15 Photos, Normal/Black and White/Brown/Colorful/Warm/Cold. Please try again. Akaso does not include the external microphone in the box, you can order one from Amazon. $119.29. The V50X offers a 4 times digital zoom in this department alongside the 170 degrees wide angle lens, which is standard on all the cameras here. At the back of the camera, there is a 2-inch touch screen display which is bigger than what we normally get with other action cameras like Drift Innovation. Brave 6 Plus/Brave 7. As far as using it as a camera? I've been looking for an option between the camera settings to make it work but there is nothing to activate the external mic. It is important to note that there is no external microphone included in the box, you will have to buy one separately if you intend on boosting your audio experience. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. You will clearly see grainy sections in your video, especially where there is a bit but not so much light. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Please buy this external mic for your AKASO V50 Pro action camera. 4k30 / 2.7k30 / 12440p60 / 1080p90 / 720p120. I would advise you to always carry the extra battery with you to be getting longer recording times. Just in their 4K action camera ranges, they have the Brave… Once you activate this mode, the camera will automatically take photos in your chosen interval. But none of these points are a deal killer. Recording is done from both mics , external and built in hence there are lot of distortion. Should have regular plug. More on AKASO’s Brave 4 January 23, 2018 ODU Admin Dan’s Fish ‘N’ Tales® Comments Off on More on AKASO’s Brave 4 I had a chance to open the Akaso Lifestyle Brave 4 that I received yesterday, and absolutely amazed at all the accessories that come with this unit. Make Offer - AKASO Brave 4 4K 20MP Underwater WiFi Action Camera with Huge Accessories Kit. 1080p also produces sharp videos that can be used efficiently. AKASO External Microphone $9.99. If you really need an action camera that supports an external mic, then have a look at the Akaso V50X. Also on that side, there is a speaker grill that exposes the internal speaker to the outside for audio playback. Before using the slow-motion mode, be sure to turn off the image stabilization because they cannot be used together. Lacking RAW options means that you do not get a lot of editing powers with your photos. Underwater with waterproof case up to 131 feet. For Gitup action cameras, the GIT1 and GIT2 both support an external microphone, with a Mini USB plug design, you can plug it into your Gitup camera directly, no adapter cable is needed. Camera doesn’t support external mic. The internal microphone met my expectation at the camera’s price point. To know the mode you are currently using, just check the icon on the top left corner of your screen. Like many other budget action cameras, there is an OK performance in the low light video section in the Brave 6 Plus. But little bit expensive. Buy. You get the following options with the Brave 6 Plus; Auto (default setting), 100, 200, 400, 800, and 1600. The option is provided in the camera settings and can be accessed either through the display or the Akaso Go App. DONT BUY IF YOU ARE USING ANY OTHER ACTION CAMERA EVEN IF ITS FROM AKASO. It was a waste of money this microphone, because although it is of the same brand it does not work well since the audio leaves it only on the right channel and the left one is silent, you will need a software that converts the stereo audio to mono to balance the audio in the 2 channels. The default setting for this feature is ‘off’, once you turn it on, be sure to check the icon on the left corner of your camera’s display. The other options are nice but, I don't think I will ever use this as a still camera. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your email address will not be published. The Akaso Brave 6 Plus camera has three field of view options. Body dimensions of 9.9 x 3.3 x 3.8 inches, Body dimensions of 9.33 x 4.76 x 2.83 inches, Native 4K recording has decent daytime footage. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The Akaso Brave 6 Plus touch screen works very well and is bright enough to be used in sunlight. I always prefer using an external microphone since it has revamped audio experience, and is very suitable for Vlogging. Don’t miss out on Amazon's CYBER MONDAY Deals on Action Cameras. How to Stream from GoPro to PC, Mac and Phone, How to Connect a GoPro to WiFi Home Network, 4K30FPS/2.7K30FPS/1440P60FPS/1440P30FPS/1080P90FPS/  1080P60FPS/1080P30FPS/720P120FPS/720P60FP. Not compatible with V50X/ V50 Pro/ V50 Elite.With the mic to get clearer audio during recording your adventure, perfect for field interviews, travel,… The best entry level (and cheap) action camera is the AKASO Brave 4. As you can see in the video this mic is not working at all. V50 Elite: On board mic. Unable to add item to List. Still photos will allow you to capture images while you are recording a video. Using this mode will ensure that you never run out of space in your action recordings. 0 (Based on … Face it, you turn it on hit record and stop it when you're done filming. Third party external mics don't work. I can say that the result is expected at the camera’s price point. AKASO Brave 6 Plus External Microphone for AKASO Brave 6 Plus Action Camera Only. Like the previous models, the Brave 6 Plus supports both Time Lapse photos and videos. This guide will show you how to locate and remove the microphone in your Akaso EK7000. Which means that the 4K and 2K video resolutions are clearly interpolated. Quality of product is very good.. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using. Akaso Brave 4 Vs GoPro Review. Do not work well, only lef channel and you will need an softaware to convert to mono sound! This is the determinant of the angle of your scene that can be recorded by the camera lens. V50X: Comes with Audio Record setting. The Akaso Brave 6 Plus has a camera lens that supports wide-angle recording that will allow you to capture more of your action. The default angle is set at wide straight out of the box. However, Akaso needs to do extra work in low light shooting as well as internal microphone experience. If you want an external mic and EIS, take a look at the Dragon Touch Vision 4. The camera is fitted with an internal microphone which is of good quality especially compared to what we got in the Akaso V50X. The following intervals are available to choose from; 1 Sec, 2 Sec (default setting), 5 Sec, 10 Sec, 30 Sec, and 60 Sec. Now to the review, this is a lapel mic, clipped to my shirt collar the mic works fine with a reasonably good tone and volume, however, move it further than 22cm (9") away from your body and the sound is barely audible. Please buy this external mic for your AKASO Brave 6 Plus action camera. This mode allows you to compile frames captured at set intervals into a video. You can increase the brightness of your photos and accept the resulting noise in the image by choosing high ISO values. Recording outdoors especially in an open field where the wind blows loudly, the audio experience is not good. Buy. Add to Cart. For this camera, I will stick with day time shots. Also note that, when using higher resolutions and higher frame rates, your camera will become warm due to the increased power consumption. Using an external microphone has always been a good idea if you need a more clear voice especially for vlogs. I always find it difficult to sacrifice my image qualities for brightness only hence I do not find myself adjusting ISO photos often. Waterproof. Remote not waterproof. I have always used this mode in my trips and activities and I am happy to see it included in this camera also. The low light images are not that good since they appear grainy and blurred in certain sections. This is only for v50 pro.built quality is good. A nice feature to have on a budget action camera is a digital zoom. The Akaso Brave 6 Plus has an image sensor with a resolution of 20 megapixels which is the default setting. The angle description of each view are as follows: The Akaso Brave 6 plus supports both H.264 and H.265 video encoding options. For starters, video encoding is the process of converting a recorded video file into a video format that is attuned with various website players, TV, and mobile phones. To capture video and photos, you need a microSD card (sold separately). Using the H.264 is particularly important to people who have older PC’s since it requires less processing power. I am really disappointed with this product, it makes me feel that I bought a useless piece of plastic. Compared to other action cameras in this price range, the build feels more premium even though it is made from plastic. Not compatible with V50X/ V50 Pro/ V50 Elite.. With the mic to get clearer audio during recording your adventure, perfect for field interviews, travel, hiking and more.. I was skeptical, but the camera is really good! However, push that framerate above 30fps, and the visual quality of the footage plummets and if there’s a lack of light then forget it. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2018. AKASO Brave 6 Plus Details: Touchscreen. Pros / Advantages of Akaso Brave 4. $5.49. The default setting for the exposure value is 0. The Brave 6 Plus was a good entry-level camera, pretty decent for filming family and friends, having a bit of fun and even using as a vlogging camera with an external mic. A 3.5mm Jack is the way to go but unfortunately, like GoPro, Akaso requires this special mic plug in order to use an external mic. The daytime video footage at 4K30fps exceeded my expectations and I was so impressed with that. The Akaso Brave 6 Plus supports Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) 2.0 as a way of producing smooth footage. The Cameras internal mic works very well. However, as stated out earlier, Akaso has included the ability to use an external microphone with the Brave 6 plus. The remote will pair to your camera via Bluetooth connectivity and you will be able to remote control your camera from a distance. You can start/stop recording, turn Wi-Fi on/off, take photos, or shut down the camera via voice. Overview; Specs; Reviews (0) FAQ; Instructions Customer Reviews. Metal Spudger . You get the following options for this setting; Auto (default setting), Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, and Fluorescent. I usually don’t use the remote that much, but it is a good inclusion for a budget camera. AKASO GO App. Here’s a time-lapse video shot by Robert Veach in 4K: As with the previous Akaso cameras, the Brave 6 Plus includes 2 rechargeable batteries in the retail box. Be sure it displays the correct icon before jumping into your actions. Akaso Brave 4 Online-Anleitung: Maintenance Your Camera, Maximizing Battery Life, Adjusting The Zoom Level, Reformatting Your Micro Sd Card, Battery Storage And Handling. Add to Cart Add to Cart. Other resolutions available in the camera are; 2.7K, 1440p, 1080p, and 720p. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Akaso accessories kit for gopro hero/ akaso ek7000/ ek7000 plus/ brave 4/ v50/ v50 pro/ campark action camera, akaso v50x action camera enables you to take incredible ultra HD videos, Accessory Bundle with Chest Strap/ Suction Cup/ Bike Mount/ Anti-fog Inserts Upgrade series of akaso v50: featuring 4k/30fps, 2. The voice control, touch screen, external mic input and overall quality of the footage at 30fps is superb. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Free shipping. However, doing intense actions and even running will not produce super-smooth footage. It has a long-lasting battery and this ensures you stay longer in action. Please buy this external mic for your AKASO Brave 6 Plus action camera. Akaso has included a Remote control with the Brave 6 plus retail box. Third party external mics don't work.. AKASO Brave 6 Plus External Microphone for AKASO Brave 6 Plus Action Camera Only. 20. Once done, you can play around with the values; +2, +1.5, +1, +0.5, 0, -0.5, -1, -1.5, and -2 to see the most appropriate outcome. Read through my Akaso Brave 6 Plus review to know more. 20mp Photo. Please try your search again later. Tools. This is a nice addition to the Akaso V50 Pro if you plan on using your videos for Youtube or a format like YouTube to let others see your videos. A 3.5mm Jack is the way to go but unfortunately, like GoPro, Akaso requires this special mic plug in order to use an external mic. Akaso V50 Elite Native 4K/60fps 20MP Ultra HD 4K Action Camera WiFi Touch Screen. You will get the following options for this camera; 3 Photos (default setting), 5 Photos, 10 Photos, and 15 Photos per second. You will get the following time interval options; 1 Sec, 2 Sec (default setting), 5 Sec, 10 Sec, 30 Sec, and 60 Sec. If you are looking for a budget camera especially to be used during the day, I would say you consider Akaso Brave 6 Plus. Please try again. This setting is very useful when you want to adjust the exposure value of specific areas in your photos. You will get the following options; Normal (default setting)/Black and White/Brown/Colorful/Warm/Cold. Amazon.in: Buy AKASO Brave 6 Plus External Microphone for AKASO Brave 6 Plus Action Camera Only online at low price in India on Amazon.in. The following are the pixels widths and heights for each resolution: Brave 6 Plus does a very good job with the 4K which is native. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Read Customer Reviews. I do want to point out that Customer Service is really good! Before using the remote, make sure that your camera is in the right mode, you cannot change the modes with the remote control. It’s important to note that when the battery drops to 0% while recording, the camera will save the footage and go off. Page 11: External Microphone EXTERNAL MICROPHONE If the battery reaches 0% while recording, the camera saves the file and powers off. Remote Control. Third party external mics don't work. I'll use the underwater housing and I'm sure it will work fine (it does in my tub), but there are a lot of other options you think you might like, but will probably never use. The Brave 7 LE arrived in similar packaging and from the price and designed difference I thought it was going to be a considerable quality enhancement over the cheaper camera. Navigating through the menu and various modes is quite simple with this camera. It's email based but relatively fast. The image sensor is sharp enough to bring in a bag of details in Full HD or higher resolutions. $75.00. In late January 2020, Akaso announced the Brave 6‘s successor which is the new Brave 6 plus action camera. The reason I created this blog is to share with you tips, unbiased reviews, and information on the latest action photography gadgets. Those who are looking for a camera with external mic support will appreciate that the V50X has this as part of its feature set. Hey, my name is Michel and I am an IT professional with a passion for action cameras, technology and sports. In the box, you will get a waterproof housing supplied by Akaso. ... With support for an external mic, 4K/60FPS capability and a great touch screen, the V50 Pro SE does not disappoint. The ZEISS Tessar lens allows you to capture epic ultra-wide-angle views. You also get the options to downsize the pixels count to 16MP, 12MP, or 8MP. This camera arrived a bit earlier than the Akaso Brave 7 LE which saw the introduction of nice features to the Akaso cameras like dual-screen and water-resistance. However, I am still hopeful that Akaso will make bigger batteries in the future. The voice control can heed to 6 commands and act on them. I mostly use the 20MP option because I prefer having lots of details captured in my shots, although it gives images with large sizes. AKASO Outdoor Sports Action Camera Accessories Kit 14 in 1 for AKASO EK7000/ EK7000 Plus/ EK7000 Pro/Brave 4/ V50/ V50 Pro/ V50 Elite/CAMPARK/Go Pro Hero 5 in Swimming Any Other Outdoor Sports, AKASO EK7000 Pro 4K Action Camera with Touch Screen EIS Adjustable View Angle Web Camera 40m Waterproof Camera Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit. The mic quality is good it may work on akso v50pro but NOT IN V50X or any other device. HDMI is used to connect your camera to a TV and display your photos or play footage on the bigger screen. First of all, it is very important to note that when shooting Time Lapse video, the audio will not be recorded. The navigation buttons can be used to zoom in and out as well as turn Wi-Fi on/off. Buy this camera, you will be very happy. The loop recording intervals for driving mode are; 1 Min/3 Min (default setting) /5 Min, and 8 Minutes. Check Price. You will get the following self-timer interval to choose from in the Brave 6 Plus; 3 Sec (default setting), 5 Sec, 10 Sec, and 30 Sec. MICROSD CARDS Use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements: • microSD, microSDHC, or mic ro SDXC • Class 10 or UHS-I rating • Capacity up to 64GB (FAT32) Note: 1. Free Shipping AKASO Camera Camcorders. Using the external microphone, you will obtain improved recorded sound quality when compared with the built-in microphone of the camera. To use this setting, first, you will have to select the area on your photo where you feel the exposure needs some revamp. No voice control. AKASO V50 Pro External Microphone for AKASO V50 Pro Action Camera Only. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. (Akaso has another series of action cameras, such as the V50 Pro, that is closer to the newer GoPros.) I see a very nice improvement from previous models like the V50X and the V50 Pro which had a little noise in the day time footage. I think that is a nice feature to have on a camera. The camera has a plastic door on the left that encloses the battery compartment and the memory card slot. As of our top-grade pick Gifts AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera Kit & Touch Screen Waterproof is a hot place to start, it offers all the top camera camcorders features with a bow-wow price only at Cameracamcorders.us. Options: model: V50 Pro. No touchscreen. The videos shot at any resolution do not look very great and it is much expected for a camera at this price point. You can either use the Akaso Go App or the buttons and touchscreen on the camera. Excellent product, Excellent customer Service. The internal microphone does a good job of recording nice sound in quiet environments. Connect your phone to the camera via Wi-Fi, open the App, and you’re good to go. Firstly, I will confirm that this external mic does work with the AKASO V50 X. var uri = 'https://imp.tradedoubler.com/imp?type(img)g(24067020)a(3160935)' + new String (Math.random()).substring (2, 11); This mode will allow you to use the Akaso Brave 6 Plus to capture many images within a set interval. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 4. With the mic to get clearer audio during recording your adventure, perfect … To replace the battery, use a 1.8mm Phillips head screw to open the back of the remote and proceed with the change. I always use photo bursts when capturing fast-moving activities and I can say the camera does a pretty good job in this category. Will not work with 1080P90FPS, and 720P120FPS. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2019. Add external mic by Aksao for better audio. Voice Control. External Microphone for V50 Pro, V50 Pro SE & V50X and Brave 6 Plus/Brave 7. Not compatible with V50X/ V50 Pro/ V50 Elite. … Voice Control: you now can use your Akaso camera in a hands-free mode as with the Brave 6 model. If you are a snorkeling lover, or you like underwater photography, then waterproof is a huge selling point to you for an action camera. My complaints are really nit picking; I wish it recorded longer than 4gb (don't worry all the parts are seamless: about 4 files per hour at 1080p 60fps), I wish the app was in english, I wish the remote functioned better. 3840 x 2160p. Akaso uses confusing model numbers, and it’s not always clear what model is current and how to compares to others in the range. The body is made of plastic and it features buttons and ports around the camera. You need not miss recording your favorite football team playing because of low battery, neither do you need to miss capturing a video of a wedding of your best friend because of power. Something worthy to mention at this point is that the Brave 6 plus has surpassed the $100 mark while still carrying the ‘budget camera’ tag. The Akaso Brave 7 LE has one microphone which does a good job when recording in a quiet environment. You may turn on the underwater camera before you go into the water. 60fps and 90fps also support slow-motion recording, but they only slow the footage up to 2 times and 3 times respectively. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It is important to note that when using a waterproof case, the audio will not be recorded. No carrying/storage case. I always prefer using an external microphone since it has revamped audio experience, and is very suitable for Vlogging. [November, 2020] The best AKASO price in Philippines starts from ₱ 105.00. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. My ultimate goal is to provide you with as much detail as possible in each and every post. With the mic to get clearer audio during recording your adventure, perfect for field interviews, travel, hiking and more. Final verdict. This mode will give you a delay between pressing the shutter button and the actual photo capturing. They do pretty much everything to fix your problem assuming you have one. AKASO V50X External Microphone for AKASO V50X and Dragon Touch Vista 5 Action Camera Only, AKASO V50 Pro Native 4K30fps 20MP WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 100 feet Waterproof Camera Web Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit, AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom Web Camera 131 feet Waterproof Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit, AKASO Brave 6 Plus External Microphone for AKASO Brave 6 Plus Action Camera Only, AKASO Brave 6 Plus Native 4K30FPS 20MP WiFi Action Camera with Touch Screen EIS 8X Zoom Voice Control Remote Control 131 Feet Underwater Camera with 2X 1350mAh Batteries and Helmet Accessories Kit, AKASO V50 Elite 4K60fps Touch Screen WiFi Action Camera Voice Control EIS Web Camera 131 feet Waterproof Camera Adjustable View Angle 8X Zoom Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit. If I attach the camera to a snorkeling mask how do I you know if the video is on or off while in the water? Better sound than on-board mike.
2020 akaso brave 4 external mic